I get a lot of questions about what someone should do with their website. The best advice I can give you about the website you “should” have is; “Make sure you’re using WordPress.” Let me start by saying that WordPress is the most popular website framework on the planet and it is miles ahead of the number 2 framework.
Here’s just a few websites you will recognize that run WordPress:
- Motor Trend
- Automobile Magazine
- Time Magazine
- The Wall Street Journal
- The New York Times
- The Rolling Stones
And these are just a few from the list of millions!
When it comes to building your car dealership website, there are certain features you require your website to have for your salesman or managers. The first of which is allowing your staff to help build your website. Tasks such as taking/uploading pictures, writing descriptions, updating existing content, deleting images, and removing sold inventory. What you’re describing is a WordPress website. WordPress can already do all of this for you, and it’s native to WordPress.
- Want to upload 10 images to your WordPress website directly from your smart phone? Done! WordPress can already do this.
- Want to make all of your sales staff responsible for your online inventory? Done! WordPress can already do this. Assign as many, or as few, as you want to make changes to your website, but only where you allow them. They will not have access to “Administrator” functions, only “Staff” functions.
- Want a website dedicated to car dealerships? Done! We have already done this for you. Using WordPress we have built the plugins you need to have a successful car dealership online. You’re not just uploading images and content into a standard WordPress post, you’re modifying your website with an inventory module we have built for you.
- Want to import 300 cars, trucks, SUVs along with their images? Done! That’s what you get when you sign up for your new car dealership website with INA2N.
- Need to integrate HomeNet inventory management? Done! Our inventory importer is fully automated to update your online inventory when you update with HomeNet.
The best part about INA2N car dealership websites is the WordPress support. When you add up all the coders, like myself, who write plugins, customize posts, pages and entire websites, the total number is easily well over 1 million! More than 46 million copies of WordPress have been downloaded for businesses to customize for their needs. The numbers are staggering and they continue to grow at an exponential rate.
So knowing just a little about WordPress, why would you try to create something from scratch? The WordPress website framework puts you in the driver seat in about 5 minutes.
- No need to build a backend for administration, WordPress already has it.
- No need to build an image gallery, WordPress already has it.
- No need to worry about how to do this or how to do that. WordPress already has it done for you.
- The WordPress framework is so popular, I would bet that you already have employees who know how to use it.
Please sign up your car dealership website by clicking here, then you will see the many options available to you. The first 10 days are on us! We will email you an invoice after 3 days, or remove your account if you decide WordPress is not the right fit for you. You have nothing to lose! What’s the worst that could happen? Maybe have one of your employees try it out and see if they’re already familiar with it. It won’t surprise me if they have all the skills necessary to make your car dealership website the one to beat in your market.
Whether you’re an owner, manager or salesman, anyone can signup for a new INA2N car dealership website.
As always, if you have any questions, just call, text or email me.